The City of Yuma Parks and Recreation Department has many athletic complexes and fields located throughout the City for our citizens to enjoy. Learn more about our facilities and amenities.
The following is a list of our current athletic complexes and fields and their locations.
- Centennial Athletic Complex - 2650 West 20th Street
- Cibola Athletic Complex - 4100 West 20th Street
- Elena Orendain Curtis Athletic Complex (Yuma Catholic High School) - 2100 West 28th Street
- Joe Henry Athletic Complex - 23rd Avenue and Colorado Street (2310 West Colorado Street)
- Keegan Athletic Field - 24th Street and Kennedy Lane (2251 South Kennedy Lane)
- Kennedy Athletic Complex - 24th Street and Kennedy Lane
- Kiwanis Field - 8th Street and Magnolia Avenue
- Ray Kroc Baseball Complex - Avenue A and 35th Street
- Sanguinetti Athletic Complex - 3rd Street and 13th Avenue (1231 West 3rd Street)
- Shaw Field - 1st Street and 23rd Avenue
- Woodard Athletic Complex - 22nd Street and 10th Avenue
View a map of Athletic Complex and Field Locations
For reservation information related to athletic complexes and fields, please download the Outdoor and Athletic Facility Reservation Rates brochure.
For more information about our athletic complexes and fields and availability, contact the City of Yuma Parks and Recreation Department.
For more information...
City of Yuma Parks and Recreation - Recreation Division