The City of Yuma Parks and Recreation Department operates and maintains four public swimming pool facilities and two water features for citizen enjoyment. Learn more about our facilities and amenities.
- Carver Pool - 1250 W. 5th Street (5th Street and 13th Avenue)
- Carver Pool is 25 yards by 30 feet
- Kennedy Pool - 23rd Street and Kennedy Lane (accessed from 24th Street)
- The Kennedy Pool is 50 meters by 65 feet with a 212 foot slide and a separate 2400 square foot leisure pool.
- Marcus Pool - 545 W. 5th Street (5th Street and 5th Avenue)
- Marcus Pool is 25 meters by 25 yards with an 800 square foot leisure pool.
- Valley Aquatic Center - 4381 W. 18th Street
- Concessions are available.
- The competition pool is 25 yards by 110 feet and the leisure pool is 5,972 square feet.
View hours of operation and entry fees for open swim at each of the City's municipal pools
View a map of Swimming Pool Locations
Water features may be found at the following locations:
- Carver Park - 5th Street and 13th Avenue (1250 West 5th St) – Opens on Saturday, May 26, 2012
- Friendship Park - Avenue A and 34th Drive – Opens on Saturday, May 26, 2012
View a map of Water Feature Locations
For More Information
For more information about swimming pools and hours of operation, contact the City of Yuma Parks and Recreation Department or download the latest Activity Guide.
For more information... Pool Rentals
For more information... Summer Pool Passes and Open Swim
For more information...
City of Yuma Parks and Recreation - Recreation Division